Monday, January 18, 2010

Tale 2: Recent news

Well, obviously I don't write in my blog a lot. It's been almost 4 months since my last post. I've been super busy with plays, school and college things. Speaking of college I should probably be writing admissions then writing this but I really don't feel like it. And it's a vacation day! MLK everybody. Giving thanks for the life and work of Martin Luther King Jr. I haven't really been thinking about that today though. The end of the semester is coming up and I have a lot of homework to get done before Thursday. All I've been doing all day is homework and chores. How fun! Thanks goodness for Pandora radio. Currently I have been listening to Owl City radio. It's pretty good but I don't know how many more whiny male singers I can stand. Soon Nat King Cole is coming out. Then the party will really start. Anyway, this post doesn't really have a point and now I'm rambling. So that's the end.

Lady E

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you again. =)
    (not to mention it's a pleasure to hear someone else ramble for a change.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELLIE! Hi! Bah, application essays are evil, evil things... Pandora is a Godsend.
    Also, I wish to remark upon the absolute CREEPINESS of those fish in that little box up and to the right. I loathe fish. They frighten me. Aargy Blaargy. =D

    ReplyDelete